Seller to provide 3% credit towards buyers rate buy down or closing costs! This former model home has fabulous curb appeal w/walkways & mature landscaping that welcome you to the front door. Inside, you will find 3 spacious bedrooms plus a library/office that can be used as a fourth bedroom. The home features both a living room & a family room, The family room has a cozy fireplace and is open to the kitchen & dining nook; main dining is in living room area. The kitchen is well-equipped with all appliances included, & has plenty of cabinet, island and counter space. The fenced backyard is an entertainer's dream, with a built-in BBQ & firepit, a large covered back patio, & a grassy area. - Office/library with floor to ceiling built-in bookcases for your work and reading needs.
- Spacious living room that can accommodate your large dining room table and hutch without compromising on comfort.
- User friendly kitchen with island, ample cabinets and huge pantry for your cooking and storage convenience.
- Cozy breakfast nook that connects the kitchen and family room for a seamless flow of space.
- Family room with a gas fireplace for warmth and ambiance.
- Master bath with double sinks, large walk-in shower and massive walk-in closet for your personal care and comfort.
- Stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter with refrigeration and gas heating
- Save energy and create a cozy atmosphere with ceiling fans throughout the house
- Brighten up your living space with lots of windows that let in the natural light
- House and patio wired for sound.
- Inside laundry room with cabinets for your laundry essentials.
- Enclosed front entry with fancy, heavy screen doors that offer security and style. Plenty of room to create an outdoor sitting area.
- Fenced in backyard with grass, fabulous covered back porch and extra concrete open patio. Enjoy the firepit or grill on your built-in BBQ. Stucco block wall and wrought iron fencing for privacy and elegance.
- Enjoy the serene views of nature from your large backyard that backs to open space
- No neighbors behind you for maximum privacy and tranquility
- Storage shed off back of house for your extra belongings.
- Over-sized 2 car garage with an extra parking pad, providing 3 off street parking spaces for your vehicles.
- Enjoy plenty of storage space with cabinets and peg boards in the garage
- Access to the clubhouse amenities, including an outdoor pool and spa for relaxation and recreation.
- Near Old Town Cottonwood with its boutique shops, delicious eateries, wine and beer tasting for your entertainment and enjoyment.
IDX information provided by the Sedona Verde Valley Association of Realtors. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Updated: 23rd September, 2023 8:20 AM (UTC)
Listing Office: Realty ONE Group Mountain Desert (Cottonwood)